Build and modify
C&D Fabrications can build commercial vehicle bodies to meet any specification for almost any chassis. We enjoy working on a range of projects from vehicles requiring major building work to those needing smaller modifications.
Examples of work we regularly carry out include:
- Installation of curtainsiders and rear curtains
- Beaver tail platforms and tail lift fitting
- Caged vehicle sides
- Tree surgeon box bodies
- Installation of aluminium or GRP box bodies or roofs
- Construction of Caterham car transporters
- Drop wells
- Installation of drop sides
- Under chassis tool boxes
- Tow bars
- Rear steps
- Tail lift installation and service and calibration
- Accident repair work
C&D Fabrications can also use its skills, expertise and technology to repair damage to commercial vehicles. We have experience in delivering insurance repair work.
C&D Fabrications offers a one-stop-shop and can look after IVA submissions and tests required to receive DVLA approval for modified vehicles.
Please contact us to find out how we can help you with your project or repair.